Do you need a great comic book artist?

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

FelixJr
Forum Member

Do you need a great comic book artist?

Post by FelixJr »

Hello, friends! I'm Felix Jr, a comic artist and illustrator with a passion for visual storytelling. I've recently worked with the publisher Kensai Productions and have also done independent projects, always delivering high quality work.

I produce artwork both digitally and traditionally, using my talent to transform clients' ideas into stunning images, within a tight deadline and with a keen eye for quality in every detail.

With skills that allow me to move between different styles, I am ready to create exciting stories in any genre: superheroes, western, science fiction, medieval, and anything else your imagination allows. Moreover, I am always open to hear new ideas and suggestions, because I believe that collaboration is the key to a successful project.

Check out some examples of my work, and if you are interested, please contact me so we can discuss how I can help you bring your ideas to life. I'm excited to collaborate with you and create stories that will make readers thrill!

Check my portfolio: https://felixjrart.artstation.com/

You can contact me by e-mail: felixjr.ant@gmail.com

FelixJr
Forum Member

Re: Do you need a great comic book artist?

Post by FelixJr »

up