Artist new to the comic book world looking for a writer

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kylenblade
Forum Member

Artist new to the comic book world looking for a writer

Post by Kylenblade »

Hello guys, this is my first post on here. I've been working on comic book art on and off for years now and have finally decided to start work on a comic book / graphic novel. This is my first time striking out to try a project like this and am looking for a writer to help me get my story told. I know that the vast majority of the posts on here are paying jobs but I cannot afford to actually hire someone. So I am looking for someone that is in the same boat as me, someone wanting to break into this and do this project as a labor of love or see this as a way to build their budding skills. I already have a basic story outline and really need help with dialog and a turning it into a script. If, when this done, we decide its good enough to try and sell, anyone that collaborated with me would get a split if the profits. Thanks for your time.
Gabzy
Forum Member

Re: Artist new to the comic book world looking for a writer

Post by Gabzy »

Hey there,I'd like to team up with you this is my e-mail
Iamgabzy@gmail.com,you can reply here with your email address, or pm me or send me an e-mail, let's talk more on some projects I have going on.Thank you
Kylenblade
Forum Member

Post by Kylenblade »

Hey man, I just sent ya an e-mail. Thanks for replying!
MikeG
Regular Poster

Post by MikeG »

Hey, dude. I'm a writer with some experience but nothing published yet. Do you have samples f your art anywhere? I may be interested in collaborating.
springheeledjack
Forum Member

Post by springheeledjack »

Hi jUST SEEN YOUR POST. iF YOU'VE FOUND A PARTNER THEN BEST OF LUCK.
iF NOT I'M INTERESTED. i'VE HAD TWO COMICS PUBLISHED BUT STILL COUNT MYSELF
AS A STARTER. (one was a children's comic.) I'm not into horror or anything like that.
wHAT EVER HAPPENS I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, EVEN IF I DON'T MEET YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS,
IF I CAN HELP I'LL TRY. All the best, Paul.
PropagandaComics
Forum Member

Post by PropagandaComics »

Hey, Kylenblade. I am currently working as a writer with 3+ different artists on 3+ different comic books. If you want to talk about maybe doing something together - email me at "BENJAMHOUSE@gmail.com". ...Be advised, I'm a real go-getter looking to write comics professionally.