Christmas Discount Special OPEN now on ALL COMMISSIONS!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

CornerstoneCadre
Forum Member

Christmas Discount Special OPEN now on ALL COMMISSIONS!

Post by CornerstoneCadre »

responding to your ad for character artist... attached is my portfolio page and rates... currently this week, running a 25% off Christmas discount special.

Hello, I’m Jesse “Cadre” Hansen and I am not only the founder/CEO and fellow member but also represent a studio of talented and experienced sequential artists. We have well over 40 years of experience and professional credits under our collective belts. We’ve worked with comic book and gaming companies large and small including Marvel, DC, Image, Disney, Games Workshop, Capcom, Blizzard, TSR, Wizards of the Coast and many more. Over the years we have seen and done just about everything there is to do in the comic book industry.

We are Cornerstone Creative Studios.

All that being said, a bit about me personally…

I have been published in over 120 comics, magazines, gaming project and periodicals including Cracked Magazine as well as being a professional Commercial Artist since 1994 and Comic Artist since 2002.

Here is my personal portfolio link (WIP) to look over, hoping you like what you see and we may work together in some capacity very very soon.

https://www.cornerstonecreativestudios. ... HansenInks

Rates vary for each stage of production as well as the amount of embellishment needed and artist in which I work with if any... listed rates below give the average and I negotiate from that starting point pending multiple factors and budgets:

Standard Rates Per Sequential Page:
Pencils: $75-$150
Inks: $25-$75
Colors: $55-$75
Letters: $20-$25

Standard Starting rate for Comic Covers to be Published
Pencils: $75-$250.00
Inks: $50-$150
Colors: $55-$125

Commissions:

BUST SHOT - :: From head to torso.
Tight Pencils only - US $40
Pencils with Inks - US $75
Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $120

FULL FIGURE SHOT -
Tight Pencils only - US $75
Pencils with Inks - US $125
Pencils w/ Inks w/ Colors - US $185

• Both MEDIUM SHOT and FULL SHOT will features from none to minimum background images, and single character features only.•

* Cover Recreations (inks): Reg. $125
* Character Pinups (pencils) Reg. $50-$110
* Character Pinups (+ inks) Reg. Additional $35-$75
* Inks over another pencillers work: Reg. $35-$125

CHARACTER CREATION:
$300 per character ($150 per character pending contract fulfilled with us on board, otherwise remaining difference of balance is to be billed accordingly)
Price includes: design, pencils, inks and colors standalone plus action pose shot.

Sincerely,

Jesse Hansen