Looking for artists to collaborate with

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MikeG
Regular Poster

Looking for artists to collaborate with

Post by MikeG »

Hello There!

I've been writing for quite a few years now and although I don't have any published work yet, I have been part of a few projects dating back to the mid 90's. I currently have a finished 10 chapter dystopian/cyber punk graphic novel that I would love to get published. I am looking for good people that would be willing to work with me on a kickstarter presentation to fund and publish the project. To be completely honest, this is a back end deal as far as payment goes. All earnings and credit will be shared and everything will be documented and notarized to ensure that we are all on the same page and know the expectation going in as well as my responsibility towards you. I am confident that I have written a good enough story to say that we will be successful and we will all enjoy being a part of this. If interested, feel free to contact me at my email twistedimage75@gmail.com I need an artist, letterer and colorist as well as someone with great vision to aid in the kickstarter presentation. Thank you!