SEEKING B&W MANGA ARTIST (6-pages; 6-panels per page)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

PropagandaComics
Forum Member

SEEKING B&W MANGA ARTIST (6-pages; 6-panels per page)

Post by PropagandaComics »

I recently lost a very talented contributing artist who'd intended to illustrate a 6-page manga – which would be included as a bonus comic inside a full 24-page comic book that I feel it likely to do well & get some real attention. More or less, between my cartoonist-self & the professional comic book artist that I was working with – the character design art is already done. Very recently, I paid the interior artist, cover artist, and then paid a cover artist for my novel & editor. My son is also getting a PS5 for Christmas. Besides all of that, normal life stuff, and philanthropy – my back is financially to the wall right now. He was going to do it for a percentage of all sales. That atop the fact that I'm regarded as a sensational promoter within both literature & music – seemed worth it to him. Unfortunately, due to aspects beyond either of our control – he had to pull away. Be advised, this comic – ZORRO KILLS #1 – is high-level b&w stuff. The manga has to be at that level of quality. If this sort of thing is your forte & you'd be interested in doing a 6-page black & white manga-comic (6 panels per-page btw) for 20% of sales – contact me with your portfolio. BENJAMHOUSE@gmail.com