Amateur artist seeking Writer [Closed]

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

humair
Forum Member

Amateur artist seeking Writer [Closed]

Post by humair »

[Closed]
Last edited by humair on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JennaP
Frequent Poster

Post by JennaP »

But no older than 30? (I'm thinking about this one, it's intriguing, but I passed 30 a while ago ;)).
TheWhiteRobot
Forum Member

I've Got Stuff.

Post by TheWhiteRobot »

So you are needing a writer for a darkish kind of comic. Well surch no farther cuse i've gots lots of stuff man.

I am Cutman124 on DA. and if you look at my jornal i have losts of storys i can start you on or if you don't like those i will show you one of my many 200+ story ideas.

i will ask for confendeciality for things like web cam. but for messageing its ok.

i will not ask for any money cuse i love to write.

and if you don't like my long stories i can give you some of my shorts as well.

Cutman124,

Hope to hear back from ya!
TheWhiteRobot
Forum Member

Re: I've Got Stuff.

Post by TheWhiteRobot »

TheWhiteRobot wrote:So you are needing a writer for a darkish kind of comic. Well surch no farther cuse i've gots lots of stuff man.

I am Cutman124 on DA. and if you look at my jornal i have losts of storys i can start you on or if you don't like those i will show you one of my many 200+ story ideas.

i will ask for confendeciality for things like web cam. but for messageing its ok.

i will not ask for any money cuse i love to write.

and if you don't like my long stories i can give you some of my shorts as well.

Cutman124,

Hope to hear back from ya!
oops i ment to say lightish!!!
TheWhiteRobot
Forum Member

Re: I've Got Stuff.

Post by TheWhiteRobot »

TheWhiteRobot wrote:
oops i ment to say lightish!!!
oh yeah im 20
humair
Forum Member

Still looking

Post by humair »

As of Aug 11, 2011 I'm still searching for a writer.

@JennaP I don't care about the age honestly, just figured it would be easier to get along with someone closer to my age but in retrospect I realized, who cares :)

@TheWhiteRobot I believe I did get an e-mail from you, it wasn't quite what I was looking for but I appreciate you taking the time to reply. As a side note, you can edit your posts so you don't have to make an other one just to correct mistakes.

I apologize for the month late reply, but I don't come here that often once I've made my post so if you have any questions or concerns it's better to direct them to my previously stated e-mail. Thanks.
johnoz
Forum Member

Woops!

Post by johnoz »

Oh so what your saying is that "you" need a writer for "your" webcomic, Oh sorry thought that you wanted to help with someone's webcomic idea.
I'll still help you with your webcomic idea if you want me to though, I think I sent you an email, a while ago though.
Star_Fodder
Forum Member

Post by Star_Fodder »

I have something for you.

Shooting an email your way now.