In Need of WRITER

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

randompuppet
Forum Member

In Need of WRITER

Post by randompuppet »

I have an idea for a short/long comic book and I would like someone to write it for me so I can practice my drawing. I would do it but I want to get the feel of being a professional somewhat.

I have to learn my style and I think this would greatly help me practice.

my email is milleniumpuppet@yahoo.com
tell me if your interested here or there

(no pay)
Last edited by randompuppet on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScreaminVox
Forum Member

Post by ScreaminVox »

Hey dude, I'm interested. It's free on my part. I cant afford to pay out anything at the moment anyway. My e mail is throughterrorvox@yahoo.com. Send me the details there. I'll be glad to collaborate as well. I have ideas and I needto practice my writing a little better, and need someone to draw up a few ideas for me. Do you have a portfolio or any pics I can see?

-Mike Saviano
randompuppet
Forum Member

Post by randompuppet »

ScreaminVox wrote:Hey dude, I'm interested. It's free on my part. I cant afford to pay out anything at the moment anyway. My e mail is throughterrorvox@yahoo.com. Send me the details there. I'll be glad to collaborate as well. I have ideas and I needto practice my writing a little better, and need someone to draw up a few ideas for me. Do you have a portfolio or any pics I can see?

-Mike Saviano
I'll wait another day or two for this other writer, then get back to you.
dbppres

Post by dbppres »

did ScheminVox reply yet? i tried to email him, but the flake closed his email account.
johnoz
Forum Member

Post by johnoz »

Hello? Yeah I think I sent you an email randompuppet, I dont know if you got it though, but I just wanted to see if you still need any help with your comic. So yeah reply back if you still do, thanks
ScreaminVox
Forum Member

Post by ScreaminVox »

I didn't flake out on anything dbppres. I sent you an email describing to you what I had in mind. You said you cant do anything for free. I'm not trying to pay anything out of my pocket because I'm looking for someone who doesn't want to pay out of their pockets. Im looking for any artist, even an amature artist because I'm an amature writer looking to better my writing skills and have fun at the same time. I didn't close out my email account, and I have no idea what your talking about. If anyone's interested in drawing up something I have on my mind, feel free to email me. Dbppres you said you NEEDED to be paid, and I told you I cant pay anyone jack, Im not made of money.
dbppres

Post by dbppres »

oops, sorry Mr. Saviano, i had a temporary dyslexia problem i guess, when i wrote the email. i misplaced terror and through.

anyway, i lost a couple more writers, because of time zone differences, and misunderstanding of the intent of my ad.
JennaP
Frequent Poster

Post by JennaP »

Did you find anyone? I'm still open for stuff. Think I have an artist for my ongoing, but other than that I'm available.
randompuppet
Forum Member

Post by randompuppet »

JennaP wrote:Did you find anyone? I'm still open for stuff. Think I have an artist for my ongoing, but other than that I'm available.
do you charge cause I wont be paying.
This is just for practice to help both of us out
randompuppet
Forum Member

Post by randompuppet »

ScreaminVox wrote:Hey dude, I'm interested. It's free on my part. I cant afford to pay out anything at the moment anyway. My e mail is throughterrorvox@yahoo.com. Send me the details there. I'll be glad to collaborate as well. I have ideas and I needto practice my writing a little better, and need someone to draw up a few ideas for me. Do you have a portfolio or any pics I can see?

-Mike Saviano
I'm not looking for any pay just to help my drawing ability. And I have an idea that I cant quite complete so I need some help with it.
galactusatemyhomework
Forum Member

Post by galactusatemyhomework »

i am very much intrested. email me :D
ultimate_punch@yahoo.com
MRosa
Forum Member

Post by MRosa »

I like writing so I don't mind doing it for free.

Mail me if you're interested: miguel0098@hotmail.com
Takehishin
Forum Member

Post by Takehishin »

I work for free, and I'd be happy to help you out. I'll send you an email, but expect one from sei_the_gypsy@yahoo.com
bensonguitar
Forum Member

Post by bensonguitar »

if your still looking for help, id happily try as i have some ideas of my own and need a artist. only just got into the comic book scene so obviously would be free, please give us a email if your interested.