Artists Needed!!!!!!!!!!! (and writers too)

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Terance Smith
Forum Member

Artists Needed!!!!!!!!!!! (and writers too)

Post by Terance Smith »

Hi guys, my name is Terance and I've written several comics which I really really need an artist or artists for. I've basically tried my hand at creating a universe in which all of my characters from the different titles live and interact within (much like in Marvel or DC comics). Below you'll find more information about the main title. Also I'm looking for possible partners to help expand this universe.

New Gen—A superhuman man with the ability to give powers to other humans loses control of his ability and infects about two thousand humans around the world. These people come to be known as the New Gen or New Generation of humans. This title focuses on an evil organization of super humans known as The Facility whom were around before the aforementioned event whose main goal is to give everyone in the world powers. Their hope is that this will create a large battle between all of the New Gen that will end in the vast majority of the population's death resulting in the surviving population coming to the realization that all war and killing is stupid and those survivors will create a peaceful utopian world. On the other side of this title a New Gen with pyrokenesis (fire powers) named Megan becomes wrapped up in the Facility's conspiracy. She rounds up other New Gen to stop them. This is the first comic I wrote. It is also the core comic of this universe and influences the rest of the titles.

I also have a series of one shots that tie into this universe.

Tell me if you are interested in becoming an artist or a writer to help expand my (and possibly our) universe.
You can either reply here or email me.
RonJoseph
Forum Member

RE: Artists Needed!!!!!!!!!!! (and writers too)

Post by RonJoseph »

Are these paying gigs?
The W
Forum Member

Post by The W »

Indianapolis is home for me even though i'm stuck in Texas.

This sounds pretty intriguing. I'd be interested in throwing my hat in the ring as a writer. Grant it I don't have any published works but I have worked on a few things of my own. Not looking to get paid or anything, just would be nice to try and bring something to the table to see what comes of it.
Terance Smith
Forum Member

Post by Terance Smith »

The W wrote:Indianapolis is home for me even though i'm stuck in Texas.

This sounds pretty intriguing. I'd be interested in throwing my hat in the ring as a writer. Grant it I don't have any published works but I have worked on a few things of my own. Not looking to get paid or anything, just would be nice to try and bring something to the table to see what comes of it.
Yeah definitely! E mail me and I can give you more details.
puremantra
Forum Member

writer/artist

Post by puremantra »

hey,
I'm interested very much so. I'm from Wisconsin and I've been an avid comic book fan since I was 11 yrs. of age and I'm 39 now. Still collecting.
Shoot me your e-mail address and I'll set up some samples of my art and pieces of writing as well.
Valismike
Forum Member

Post by Valismike »

I am an amateur comic book writer from the UK who has just finished a two part story for Dead Nemo comics.

I really like the concept of your 'universe' and would very much be interested in writing something related to it. Shoot me a message on here if you are still looking for writers.
Shutter
Forum Member

Post by Shutter »

I am a portuguese comic book writer.
Last year I edited my first graphic novel about the portuguese Colonial War.
I would like to work with you on expanding your universe.
Reply me through here or send an e-mail to: peres0miguel@gmail.com
Kayo
Regular Poster

Post by Kayo »

Hey, hey, hey!

Amateur myself, but I'd love the opportunity to have a hand in the creature of an entire Universe. Sounds really interesting...

Granted when I said amateur I meant one of those guys that been writing for years but never has been published. lol Now's as good a time as any to start really and seriously trying right?
[ Do I still think in those little boxes? ]
^.^ <( I'm good. )
[ Ooh, I missed you little boxes! What fun we shall have together! ]
Terance Smith
Forum Member

Sorry about not replying

Post by Terance Smith »

Kayo wrote:Hey, hey, hey!

Amateur myself, but I'd love the opportunity to have a hand in the creature of an entire Universe. Sounds really interesting...

Granted when I said amateur I meant one of those guys that been writing for years but never has been published. lol Now's as good a time as any to start really and seriously trying right?
Id love to have you along if you're still interested
email me
Celluloidsamurai
Regular Poster

writer

Post by Celluloidsamurai »

Hi I am interested in speaking with you in more detail, privately, please contact me at celluloidsamurai@gmail.com