seeking writer and artist

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

superlovepop
Forum Member

seeking writer and artist

Post by superlovepop »

looking for a writer and artist to help with a project for an anime series that I'm trying to get to pilot season. I won't be able to pay until its pick up. Will be fun and will get rights to work and paid if it gets pick up. I have a great concept that just need time and great ideas...contact me if interested in more details or want to be apart of project.... renelletonge@gmail.com thanks
clusy
Regular Poster

Question

Post by clusy »

if you are looking for a writer and an artist, what exactly is your role in the project???
superlovepop
Forum Member

Post by superlovepop »

I'm a writer not that good at it though i need the writer to act as a ghost writer help with the grammar, know how to write script, tell me what go if the ideas, have a opinion on the script i have and have their own ideas on how to improve it.
superlovepop
Forum Member

MY DREAM

Post by superlovepop »

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DRAW, FOR THIS SERIES I HAVE IN MIND CALLED "CHOPSTICKS" I'M AN AMATEUR AT THIS PUT I REALLY WANT THIS TO HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE PICK UP...THIS IS A DREAM AND SINCE I'M NOT AN EXCELLENT DRAWER OR WRITER I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET TO MAKE THIS SERIES A HOUSEHOLD ANIME SERIES...WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Celluloidsamurai
Regular Poster

Writer

Post by Celluloidsamurai »

Hi, I am interested would like you to shoot me over the details.

Celluloidsamurai@gmail.com
Loki Nemesis
Forum Member

Team up

Post by Loki Nemesis »

I live in Mid Missouri. i would like the opportunity to work on this project. My name is Terrance.