COLORIST Needed

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

creepsville
Regular Poster

COLORIST Needed

Post by creepsville »

Greetings talented Colorists!

Log Line: A rogue swordsman Witch Hunter roams a perilous feudalistic Japan solving macabre mysteries, slaying witches and demons while looking for a way to clear his name as his Witch Hunter kin pursue him for a murder in the royal family.

My team currently has an outstanding comic in production and after doing some of the coloring myself, I've found that my workload of writing, inking, lettering, and putting the book together has become too cumbersome. I really need a good colorist to make this book come alive.

The colorist on this project will mostly be doing flats so it's an easy job and would make an excellent addition to anyone's portfolio. I'd like a colorist who has an eye for the style of book we are making and one that can take direction.

We can't offer pay now, but if you want to diversify your portfolio and help make something unique with a great team please send me an email explaining your interest and with links or attached examples.

Email me! creepsville@gmail.com

We've already submitted the book to Oni Press and Image Comics with more to come. Making this a web comic is also an option. Either way this project is going places. Want to jump aboard?