Short web comic looking for artist!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

DualityComics
Forum Member

Short web comic looking for artist!

Post by DualityComics »

I have a script done up for a short web comic and all I need is an artist! This is not a paid gig this is just a for fun thing and I welcome all skill levels. Please submit some examples of your work to dualitycomics@gmail.com also email me for any more info you may need!

Thanks everyone!
A.O.M-comics
Forum Member

replying in reference in the job offerd for comic illustrato

Post by A.O.M-comics »

Hi! I am a local Springfield Mass artist I work in all kinds of styles of art including digital and traditional I work with all adobe programs including in-design, illustrator and Photoshop and I work well with all paints marker and inks as well as pencil, I also write scripts for film and TV, I am also a premature animator for my own company and I will soon be able to put my Cartoon TV shows on the web. I am 22 years of age and have had nearly 12 years of drawing experience in my life I am active in the comic book business and I am in the process of printing my comics and putting them on the market for paper back or hard cover. if you would like to see some of the online digital comics my website link is angels otaku manga.com the website will introduce a logo with the letters A.O.M in it. and if you want to see samples of my personal portfolio than email me and I will send you a handful or my work. If you would like to contact me in regards of real business than you can contact me. my office email is angel189369@gmail.com Also I work by contract so if at any time you want to get serious about working together than I will send you a digital contract in terms of agreement and payment my going rate is $75 per 5 ages a and 20% will be put towards that design specs of your book and services with me and $89 for front cover design and logo design is $40 and up. If for any reason you think I’m to far away to conduct business you can still contact me just cause I may be out of state dose not mean I cant do my job from my current living area thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Oh and I work in all styles of art I just use manga style for my comics.