FOR ARTISTS LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB...

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_JST
Forum Member

FOR ARTISTS LOOKING FOR A GREAT JOB...

Post by Josh_JST »

Thank you for stumbling accross this,

I'll cut right to the point, I'm looking for an artist (preferably one who can ink and pencil of a reasonable standard) to collaborate with me in this project. Of course profits will be split if it is published (which I have full intent of publishing this)
I'm looking for a friendly artist to work with who doesn't mind helping me on this project and making my story their passion too. Preferably I would like an artist who is willing to work with me as a partner for free BUT if you are slightly interested and the only thing putting you down is the lack of upfront payment then we could arrange a price at the end of the book but that's only if you need because I really need an artist and someone who is willing to make this story their passion. I'm fairly new to writing and this would be my first professional and published piece but if you are willing to help me out it would be widely appreacted.

What's the plot?
Well, originally I had the idea 'Psychopath Squad' but I very much doubt image comics would risk taking this seems as the title is too referable to DC's 'Suicide Squad' title. A group of mentally unhinged fugitives decide to enforce a new kind of law upon the crime riddled city they once deeply loved. These character plots are twisted and detailed and storyline too. I understand the name of this creator owned series will need to be changed but I want to speak with an artist and let them no they can feel free to give suggestions on the comic series and the characters and help it to be made.
If someone is considering this, it would mean a lot if you wish to contact me; everybody has to start somewhere right? It could also be more experience for you if you aren't a known artist with any published graphic novels yet and wanting to get your name regonised or out there? If you are willing for work or just want to ask a question then please do either in the reply section or email me at joshuastjohnjames@gmail.com

JUST EMAIL ME FOR A COUPLE OF PAGES FROM THE SCRIPT, VERY FAST REPLY! 5 mins - 1 hour reply!
Also, please be friendly guys, I'm new to this; thank you for you time!

Josh

Thanks for your time!
Josh[/img]Image