New artist looking to collaborate with writers

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

redwind
Forum Member

New artist looking to collaborate with writers

Post by redwind »

HI. im new here. I have plans for my own comic but im not confident with working on it yet. THEREFORE i would like to work with multiple writers just to gain more experience, and to be active socially.

I DO NOT HAVE A PORTFOLIO OR ANY DRAWINGS NEARBY, Long story, but I can draw. I was an art student.

I am using tapastic and plan to release a webcomic someday but for now, if rather help a writer out with their story.

I work for free, however if you are going to publish a comic with image or dark horse etc, do write up a contract stating the percentage we both get. Money isnt an issue for me yet.

Thanks.
Last edited by redwind on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
youngPRO
Regular Poster

Post by youngPRO »

I'm interested in working together. I don't have a script ready yet but I do have a lot of unique characters fully fleshed out that you could draw to start getting a portfolio. The genre is a dark super human story with much more realism than marvel or DC. Think more like watchmen.
If you are interested in working together contact me at olverala09@gmail.com
Please put a title that I would recognize.
Ruyei
Reinvents understanding

advice

Post by Ruyei »

It will help if you can provide samples.

Best,
Ruyei
LennonSkywalker
Regular Poster

Post by LennonSkywalker »

As long as I maygive a look to your stuff I may be interested
Legendary Note
Forum Member

Hi :D

Post by Legendary Note »

I'm also new and have quite a few ideas for comics if you'd like to collaborate I'd be happy to PM me when you want.
Josh_JST
Forum Member

Interested!

Post by Josh_JST »

I have an important proposal, email me at joshuastjohnjames@gmail.com if your interested.
KJ FROM CALI
Regular Poster

Hello

Post by KJ FROM CALI »

Im a Published Writer.. if you looking for Experience i have a one shot no more than 22 pages, if you want it. Ill get you Published once done. Please email me imkjfromcali@gmail.com
Josh_JST
Forum Member

Post by Josh_JST »

I sent you a proposal, thanks :)
GeekySteveD
Forum Member

Post by GeekySteveD »

I sent you a message with a proposal. I need someone for a book based off an existing property.
SpookyKnights
Forum Member

Post by SpookyKnights »

I already have a story in the works, 10 + chapters written, and Character designs done. The initial 6 chapters have already been put up on webtoons, I just need someone to help continue drawing it. Email me at wyu1277@gmail.com if you're interested