Seeking Artist! *PAID

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_JST
Forum Member

Seeking Artist! *PAID

Post by Josh_JST »

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:14 pm Post subject: Artist wanted! *Paid and looking to publish! Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Hello, first of all I want to get right to payment because that's really what made you click on my ad, am I right? Well here you go: Looking to make a full volume (about 70 - 100 page'ish) but unfortunately (sorry artists) you wouldn't be getting paid $50 dollars + a page, I can't do that. BUT DONT GO YET! Here's the a good deal, open for negotiations to what you see fit; most publishers need around 5 - 10 page submission for assessing. So, my thoughts where that if we can agree a reasonable price for all 5 - 10 pages (depending on price) and it is accepted, you complete the rest of the volume and collect 50% of the backend profits. Yes, 50% is a minimum for you and you will receive more if that's how things roll, but we can talk more about prices if your interested after this next bit right?

Still here? Great! So I'm looking for a semiprofessional artists. You don't need to be the next Greg Capullo but I'm afraid I'm not looking for any cartoon or manga style. Sorry. I want it real and in the sort of theme of watchmen or a darker DC universe with a lot more violence and death. So now we have that cleared, I'll get to the plot. The title is still under construction (may be obvious why) but for now this is what I was thinking:
Psychopath Squad
A group of criminal and mentally unhinged but likeable set of four characters escape Baskville Institution and take to the city that was once their home; now riddled with corruption and violence. Forming an unlikely and risky alliance with the police force, the newly formed 'psychopath Squad' go after the city's most notorious crime boss...

What do you think? Let me know! If your interested or would like to ask me any questions or negotiate, feel free! If you are interested in this job, then please email me (email below) or PM me WITH: Your payment agreement or negotiation, sequential comic art and your time zone if you know (so I know not to email you at 4AM in your country )
Thank you for your time,
My email: joshuastjohnjames@gmail.com

Please, if your not going to ask a question or your not interested don't post something negative, just move on. Thanks
Godman
Forum Member

Post by Godman »

Dude, stop spamming this forum.
dax
Forum Member

Post by dax »

Sounds like Copra