Comics artists in Montreal & Toronto for paid collaborat

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

YutakaDirks
Forum Member

Comics artists in Montreal & Toronto for paid collaborat

Post by YutakaDirks »

Hi,

I'm a published writer of crime fiction (in Alfred Hitchcok Mystery Magazine, Shotgun Honey, etc), journalism and short stories who is trying to self-publish my own comics - and pitch to established publishers like Image, Dark Horse, Black Mask, etc.

I just moved to Montreal, but I've lived in Toronto and New York. I'm interested in collaborating with an artist in the area who wants to work on their portfolio (and be paid) for short, 8-24 page stories. I can pay between $50-$80/page, depending on difficulty, experience and quality. I am currently working through a few plot ideas and scripts - let me know what interests you visually and story-wise.

I've worked with a few artists found through ZWOL (Cecilia Latella, Dafu Yu, Deivis Goetten and Tomasz GrzÄ…dziela) and they can vouch for my professionalism.

I tend to write crime or urban horror with a progressive political edge but I've also written some superhero stuff - see the short satire story I created with Dafu Yu here: http://yutakadirks.com/secret-origin-of-stuart-eli/

Be in touch if you are an aspiring comics artist looking to collaborate with an emerging writer.
André S.
Regular Poster

Post by André S. »

Hello, how are you?

I have just sent you a private message about that AD.

Cheers.

André.
ReneZ
Forum Member

Post by ReneZ »

Hello, My name is Renato and I'm professional illustrator and colorist. I'm sending You link to my portfolio, so maybe if You like how I work, You can contact me and we can cooperate.
Thank You for Your time. Regards, Renato

http://renatozivkovic.deviantart.com

renato-xtz@hotmail.com
renatozivkovic@icloud.com