HI QUALITY Illustrator/Designer open for COMMISSIONS!

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

HI QUALITY Illustrator/Designer open for COMMISSIONS!

Post by LightningPowered »

Hey everybody, nickname's Lightning-Powered. After promoting my services mainly through Deviantart I was introduced to this site so I'd figure I'd see what kind of success I'd have here.

I've specialized in character design, pinups and sequential art professionally for over 6 years and have had my work published for RPG companies like Fantasy Flight Games, indie record labels, video games, webseries and more.

$70 PER ORDER FOR ALL COMMISSIONS!

NSFW commissions are available as well as private commissions!
NO sequential art commissions. Payments are done thru PAYPAL only.

You can pay half now/half upon completion or the total beforehand, and once I receive any payment I start immediately!

PM me or EMAIL (for fastest response) at: MRROCKET@ROADRUNNER.COM
You can also contact me thru SKYPE: ajthe90skid
If you can't take one please SHARE this post with others who might want it!
I look forward to working with you. :D
Last edited by LightningPowered on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

These are all the steps I go through in making a commission. Throughout the process you get full control over how the final picture will look at each step.

===

Step 1 - After accepting the first down payment I make at least 4 small rough sketches (called "thumbnails"). They allow me to get an idea as to which direction I want to take with the next step. You can choose between the 4 of these thumbnails you want me to turn into a complete image. If you don't like either of them, I just make 4 more! If you DO like it, then....

Step 2 - I take the idea in the thumbnail stage and start deciding on the details, and then...

Step 3 - It's starting to look like something now! I usually pause at this stage because the direction you (the client) give me at this point is crucial in determining how it will look later. Keep in mind that throughout all of this I will be contacting you constantly to ensure your satisfaction! If it was a COLORED commission you'd let me know at this point how you'd like it colored. No detail is too small!

Step 4 - When it's all done, you pay the balance for it! Paypal only! And in return you get either: a High-Quality 300 DPI 11x17 inch .PNG file of the commission OR you can have the original 11x17 in. bristol board artwork MAILED to you once you provide the mailing information. Commissions are signed, and securely packaged. Remember, shipping charges will apply.
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

Again, but this time a B/W only commission I did.

Step 1 - After accepting the first down payment I make at least 4 small rough sketches (called "thumbnails"). They allow me to get an idea as to which direction I want to take with the next step. You can choose between the 4 of these thumbnails you want me to turn into a complete image. If you don't like either of them, I just make 4 more! If you DO like it, then....

Step 2 - I take the idea in the thumbnail stage and start deciding on the details, and then...

Step 3 - It's starting to look like something now! I usually pause at this stage because the direction you (the client) give me at this point is crucial in determining how it will look later. Keep in mind that throughout all of this I will be contacting you constantly to ensure your satisfaction! If it was a COLORED commission you'd let me know at this point how you'd like it colored. No detail is too small!

Step 4 - When it's all done, you pay the balance for it! Paypal only! And in return you get either: a High-Quality 300 DPI 11x17 inch .PNG file of the commission OR you can have the original 11x17 in. bristol board artwork MAILED to you once you provide the mailing information. Commissions are signed, and securely packaged. Remember, shipping charges will apply.
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

As you may have noticed my art style is UNIQUE, since it's a mixture of anime and Western comics, but I can even replicate certain artists styles within each genre if you needed "recreations" made, or commit to a "pure" version of anime or Western animation... example:

COMICBOOK style commission inked with Windsor Newton brushes for Agressive Impact Games

COMICBOOK style commission inked with Copics + Sakura Microns for indie Rap artists in Hawaii

ANIME style commission for a Hawaiian market opening + concert event

ANIME style personal commission of Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bump
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

will upload more previous art soon.
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

I colored this lineart provided by alexasrosa!
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

group pic with comic book style coloring featuring redesigns of Marvel villians!
Dakotalu

TaylorMade AeroBurner Fairway Wood www.cheapgolfstoreau.com

Post by Dakotalu »

TaylorMade AeroBurner Fairway Wood Johnson earned his first PGA Tour win in Oct. 2008 at the now-defunct Turning Stone Resort Championship, a former Fall Series event held in upstate New York. Since the beginning of 2008, Johnson has won 10 more times, for a total of 11. Over the same period, only Tiger Woods has more wins than DJ – 18 to 11. Rory McIlroy also has 11 wins over that span, and Phil Mickelson has 10.

http://www.forsalegolfuk.co.uk/TaylorMade-SLDR-Irons-Steel-4-9PAS-304.html "All I look at it is carry numbers, just so I have more of a feel when I'm on the course and playing," Johnson said. "I felt like that was one area I needed to improve on. I felt like I was good with it, but I was too streaky. One day I'd be perfect, the next day ... not that I hit them bad, I just didn't hit them good enough."

ping g20 irons "Although I am excited that golf is returning to the Olympics and I realize that my potential success would help grow the game in Japan, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot put myself or my team member’s health at risk.

Ping G30 Irons for Sale The Tritons advanced to the WIAA state meet for a 13th straight year and won a sixth consecutive FRCC title. Notre Dame, which also won D1 regional and sectional titles, had four players record a nine-hole average under 40.0 in conference play.
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

CAN WE BAN THAT SPAMMER?
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

Warcraft commission!

LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

It's been a slow turn out so I'm turning this commission run into a SALE! In order to raise money for a new computer and some gear ALL COMMISSIONS ARE NOW STARTING AT $70 per order.
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bump
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

thanks ricco
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

an NSFW Star Wars commission!
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

you can also have PRIVATE COMMISSIONS, meaning that you or both of us, are uncredited in order to keep the work anonymous. a lot of NSFW jobs end up that way.
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bump
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

:D
LightningPowered
Frequent Poster

SALE'S STILL OPEN!