All COLORIST's or LETTERER's PAID

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Josh_JST
Forum Member

All COLORIST's or LETTERER's PAID

Post by Josh_JST »

Hey Zwol! Is this place still going? Aha it's like visiting a graveyard sometimes XD

But, I believe she's still going - bless Zwol, right? I'll go to Reddit too. Before I waffle on, I'll get right to it. It's that time again and I'm looking for Colorists and/or letterers to work on a LONG TERM project in the new year and onwards. Beside the point, this work will be submitted to Image comics. Wether it is accepted, is in the gods hands... (or whatever you believe in) :)

COLORISTS:
Hey Colorists! The life to the artworks in many cases; I'm looking for a lad/lass to colour on a long term graphic novel series at a semi-high to high professional level. If it is accepted by a high end publishers, the series is looking to be long term ... like a couple years perhaps if success is in the air. So, I ask, any enthusiastic Colorists? The pay will be anywhere between a total rate of $60-100 for the submission pages (depending on professionalism - which sounds mean any way I put it) But, please note that we will need to decide on a total rate for the whole of issue 2 as well as the submission pages and I will pay you half and half for every 5 pages - for example - of that suits you!

LETTERERS:
Hey letterers! I'm looking for a lad/lass to letter on a long term graphic novel series at a semi-high to high professional level. If it is accepted by a high end publishers, the series is looking to be long term ... like a couple years perhaps if success is in the air. So, I ask, any enthusiastic letterers?? The pay will be anywhere between a total rate of $50-70 for the submission pages which is about 5 pages. (depending on professionalism - which sounds mean any way I put it) But, please note that we will need to decide on a total rate for the whole of issue 2 as well as the submission pages and I will pay you half and half for every 5 pages - for example - of that suits you!

Anyways, it's Christmas and I fear I'm getting on a bit now - so I'll spear you your time (whatever you have left of it now - my apologies XD). I think I've covered everything. Oh! The submission pages will be 5-6 pages long and the pay will increase per issue (as I've built my way up from a budget of nill. Hit me up! No negativity- positive vibes only! :D

Have a great Christmas and an even better day, ta!
Josh
Lucas.Gattoni
Consistant Poster

Post by Lucas.Gattoni »

Hi there Josh! Professional, published letterer here looking for that one job to shine. I'm a seasoned graphic designer who started lettering this past year, and take my job pretty seriously but I'm a really easy going guy.

I work digitally and can afford those 5 submission pages on the rates you mention (after we talk specifics, we can decide on the final number).

You can check some of my previous works here at my porfolio and drop me a line if interested at lucasgattoni@outlook.com

Thanks and I hope we get to work together!

Lucas Gattoni
Riotradiofm
Regular Poster

Post by Riotradiofm »

Hello there, my name is Sam, and I am a letterer that just happens to be looking for more work. I cannot say that I am a seasoned letterer as the one before me, so it may seem that I already may be beaten. However, I have lettered a couple different comics for little to nothing just to get my foot in the door.
If you are interested in seeing my samples, please email me at riotradiofm@gmail.com
Hope to have a chance,
Sam
Israelbispo
Forum Member

colorist.

Post by Israelbispo »

Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Bumpus
PatriciaLoupee
Reinvents understanding

Post by PatriciaLoupee »

Hey, Josh! Intrigued by the project an willing to give it a shot!

My samples and contact are in the signature, my normal rate is 30$ per page.

Feel free to contact me at any time!
P.D. Loupee
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/pdloupee