COMIC PUBLISHER Looking For Artists and Writers

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

COMIC PUBLISHER Looking For Artists and Writers

Post by COMIC PUBLISHER »

DO YOU HAVE A COMIC BOOK or ILLUSTRATED PROJECT Ready For Publication ??

We are FRANSLAND a new PUBLISHING LABEL with both GLOBAL Print and Distribution as well as GLOBAL Merchandising deals in place

If you visit www.midnightmarketing.co.uk you will see one of the merchandising deals we have in place for T-Shirts and be able to see two of the published comic book properties that we have called TALES OF MIDNIGHT and SQUIRGLE and SNEEZLE.

You will be able to find out more about TALES OF MIDNIGHT by following the ABOUT links on that website or by visiting www.talesofmidnight.com

If you wish to reply to this posting then .... PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING CAREFULLY ..... BEFORE YOU REPLY

We are looking for UNPUBLISHED COMIC BOOKS and GRAPHIC NOVELS which are ORIGINAL STORIES created by you

So if you have an original story that you have created that is a FULLY DRAWN Comic Book or Graphic Novel and which is READY FOR PUBLICATION, then please feel free to contact us

We are also looking for ARTIST & WRITER TEAMS to produce stories on a "WORK FOR HIRE" basis to write and illustrate stories and produce pin up images for characters based on our own published TALES OF MIDNIGHT property, that have already gained a Global awareness and we are willing to offer you a negotiated percentage of the revenue from the sale of each printed book that is sold

Please note that "WORK FOR HIRE" means that any work you do would be owned by us and that you would not have any claim or ownership in that work other than the financial arrangement we agree for that work before you are commissioned to produce it for us

We are a PUBLISHING LABEL that has a GLOBAL print and distribution deal with a major publishing partner

The deal we have with them is that we receive 50% of the revenue from all sales of our books that are printed and distributed through our publishing partner

If we really like your ORIGINAL creator owned Story and we offer to publish it through OUR publishing label, then you will receive 50% of what we receive for your book for all printed book sales and Digital Download sales for your book from our publishing partner

If we do not think your story or artwork is good enough to be considered at the same level as the other books we publish but we still feel that you deserve a chance for the world to see your story, then we may offer you the chance to be published at a reduced percentage if you decide you would like the opportunity to become a published story teller

PLEASE NOTE that this opportunity will NOT be offered to everyone, ONLY to the people who we feel genuinely have something to offer to the world that would not otherwise see the light of day

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING for freelance ANIMATION TEAMS and freelance APP DEVELOPMENT TEAMS or individuals who are fast and talented to work on co-production projects which have huge earnings potential for the right individuals

So please get in touch with a link to your previous work or to a portfolio which showcases your ability if you think you are can produce work that is good enough to be considered by us

In ALL replies please include your personal EMAIL ADDRESS is so that we can communicate with you directly
Last edited by COMIC PUBLISHER on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 am, edited 6 times in total.
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Bump
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Bump
Ricco
Understands reinventing

Post by Ricco »

Hi,
Sounds tempting.Could we get a link to your publishing label, or company name so we can have a better understanding of who and what you offer. I'm not calling you out, I just like to know a little more on whom anyone here might be working with.

Thanks
Ricco
the_one_who_writes
Regular Poster

Post by the_one_who_writes »

I'd like to know more information.
What is your publisher called? What are some of the other titles? etc.
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Bump
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

In answer to the previous replies this posting has now been edited to include the information requested

As this is a time consuming process to answer these questions please note that ALL FUTURE ENQUIRIES will be answered on a personal one to one basis if we feel that the person applying is genuine and is of interest to us

Apart from that no further edits will be made to this posting as we now feel that all relevant information is there in the posting that would interest any genuine enquiries

Thank you for taking the time to read this
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Bump
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Bump
Josephx
Frequent Poster

Comic Artist

Post by Josephx »

Hi! My name is José and I would like to know if you like my artwork.
Maybe you find something good enough to be considered for this job.
Please check my gallery here:

http://josephx83.deviantart.com/gallery/

My email: josepxhartist@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!
Jose
BEYOND
Forum Member

Post by BEYOND »

Bump
vitus.m.paxton
Frequent Poster

Re: COMIC PUBLISHER Looking For Artists and Writers

Post by vitus.m.paxton »

phdnlsd
Forum Member

Post by phdnlsd »

Writer here.

email: alexander.burbridge@yahoo.com

Portfolio:https://www.freelanced.com/freelancers/ ... rid=134677

I have more samples I can send if you need them. I am also a very competent editor of comic books.
BEYOND
Forum Member

Post by BEYOND »

Bump
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Bump
cezarcode
Regular Poster

Post by cezarcode »

Hi, my name is Cezar Oliveira, you can see my arts in http://cezaroliverart.deviantart.com/gallery/

If you are interested in my arts, send me a e-mail
august.oliveirart@gmail.com
here is one of my pages.Image
BEYOND
Forum Member

Post by BEYOND »

Bump
RallyL
Forum Member

Post by RallyL »

Last edited by RallyL on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zuperkrypto
Consistant Poster

Post by zuperkrypto »

I'm sorry but this has to be a scam. I clicked on the links that were provided and read all of the blah blah blah with upper case words like GLOBAL distribution deals and so on. And the whole developing for TV thing is pretty funny.

The sad thing is that according to the UK website that has info on UK companies, much like Hoovers here in the US, your company is only worth 282.09 in British pound which equals to like $350 US dollars.

The website also states that your "company" is ranked like way in the bottom of companies in the UK and that you have zero global reach.

Don't believe me, check out the site for yourselves: http://urlm.co.uk/www.midnight-marketing.co.uk

So here you are claiming that you get 50% profit of your "global" distribution deal and anyone that sells their product through you will get 50% profit after your 50% split.

SMH

Try somewhere else and stay off this forum with your scams.
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

Normally we would not reply to TROLLS like this but as it might stop genuine talented people from having a chance to have their work reach a wider audience that they might not otherwise reach, we thought it worth mentioning that this sad individual has quoted a completely different company in his so called research

If he had bothered to check properly he would have noticed that the web address he quoted is NOT the same web address as ours

Their web address has a hyphen in the URL and ours does not

They are completely different companies

This is the last word we will say on the subject and those people who are genuinely interested in exploring this opportunity will have plenty of evidence to support the claims made in this posting long before they would be asked to make a decision one way or the other as to whether they would like to be published by us.

Having visited the web address of the person who posted that comment it is highly unlikely he would have been made an offer to have any of his work published by us so it is understandable why he would not be genuinely interested in such an opportunity

For any of you that are genuine about wanting to have your work seen by the world you are more than welcome to apply
Last edited by COMIC PUBLISHER on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zuperkrypto
Consistant Poster

Post by zuperkrypto »

lol my work is already published. If I'm so wrong show everyone your sales numbers. You won't though.

You stated that you would no longer be answering questions on the forum but instead, you would use email. Why? You posted on a public forum and people have questions so answer them on the forum. How many units are you moving on a monthly basis? If I'm selling 100 of my comics each time I do a convention, why would I go through you and get my profits split? Why don't you tell everyone what you can do for them instead if throwing the word global around.

Comixology is global, so why would a comic book team choose to go through you instead of Amazon?

The last guy that posted something like your post couldn't answer any questions and then thought that I was being a troll for calling him out. The reality is that I'm not trolling you at all. I'm asking questions and giving details on things that everyone should be aware of.
noonecomics
Reinvents comics

Post by noonecomics »

Dont want to be a troll but I checked the link zuperkrypto provided.
this doesnt look good.
is ok to have a start up company and aiming as high as possible, I admire that, and encourage that.
other thing is trying to get work from others on empty promises.
is better to be frontal about the chances you have to really reach global distribution etc etc.
there are many artists here starting out , like me, and perhaps this could be a good start , just keep it real.
COMIC PUBLISHER
Forum Member

It is a shame that someone else has chosen to post negative comments based on their own limited perception of what they think they know

We only hope that any genuinely talented people who read this forum are still optimistic enough to have a positive outlook on life and a strong enough belief in their own work, to not be afraid to look beyond the nay sayers and see for themselves what might be on offer for them

As for the people who prefer to try knock people down with their negative energy rather than try to be a part of something good by contributing positive energy .... all we say to them is that if they check back in 6 months time they will see what artists and writers do get published through us ...... and also see what merchandise deals they will have also secured as our published creators

The response by direct contact has been very encouraging and it is good to know that they are so many talented people out there

We are happy that we can be one of the many outlets that can offer those people a chance to have the world see their talent