Comic Artist Portfolio

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

PaddyBart
Frequent Poster

Comic Artist Portfolio

Post by PaddyBart »

Hey all,

My name's Patrick Buermeyer, I am artist who's been working in comics, illustration and concept art. I've worked on numerous anthologies, self published work including successful kickstarter campaigns and Webtoons, including most recently the graphic novel Lifeline. In addition I've published through small press outlets, Society of Smiles, through Markosia publishing.

I do pencils, inks and can do coloring. You can see some of my previous work, upcoming conventions, and my portfolio on my website.

http://www.patrickbuermeyerart.com/

I am looking for new projects to fill out my schedule. Thanks for looking and I look forward to collaborating.

Cheers,
P
PaddyBart
Frequent Poster

Post by PaddyBart »

I've booked a couple of small projects but I am still available for new projects!
isha
Regular Poster

Enter office key cod

Post by isha »

office it the bundle of office apparatuses to make your working smooth and effective.Get it downloaded in your PC with the quick help Enter office key code visit here for more subtleties.
isha
Regular Poster

Enter webroot activation key code

Post by isha »

Incredible, lightweight, incorporated insurance for PC, Mac and Android, cloud-based Webroot Internet Security Complete with antivirus ensures individual data by hindering the most recent malware, phishing, and digital assaults. Visit Enter webroot activation key code to introduce webroot antivirus in your pc.
isha
Regular Poster

Mcafee activation key code

Post by isha »

McAfee Activate! you can get started activation with enter product code/key at Mcafee activation key code and visit for more details.
isha
Regular Poster

Enter microsoft product key

Post by isha »

Office Setup is available for all platforms with different versions like Enter microsoft product key , Office setup 365, Office setup 2013
isha
Regular Poster

Enter Norton setup product key

Post by isha »

norton help to protect your devices against antiviruses and help to optimize and maintain your information from competitor Enter Norton setup product key visit this website to install norton antivirus in your pc.
isha
Regular Poster

Enter office 365 Product key

Post by isha »

Download, Install & Activate Ms office 365 for home & Business purpose. Also get full technical help for office setup installation. Visit : Enter office 365 Product key for more details.
isha
Regular Poster

Avg Activation Code

Post by isha »

Query items Included scrap from the web AVG AntiVirus.AVG AntiVirus is a group of antivirus programming created by AVG Technologies,a backup of Avast. It is accessible for Windows, macOS and Android Avg Activation Code click here for more details.
isha
Regular Poster

Enter Mcafee Product Key

Post by isha »

Mcafee antivirus is broadly utilized antivirus distinguishes and kill PC infection, the mail worms,the trojan programs,and additionally enables your framework to free of infection and other malware is a significant day by day challenge Enter Mcafee Product Key click here for more subtleties.
isha
Regular Poster

enter norton product key code to activate

Post by isha »

Norton is the most solid antivirus and we are giving you the full help to get it introduced in your workstations and PCs enter norton product key code to activate visit here for more subtleties.
isha
Regular Poster

office setup and enter 25 product key

Post by isha »

office it the heap of office gadgets to make your working smooth and effective.Get it downloaded in your PC with the snappy help office setup and enter 25 product key click here for more information.
isha
Regular Poster

www.mcafee.com/activate

Post by isha »

mcafee activate ensure your private company's PCs against infections and different malevolent projects. So as to keep the illicit appropriation of its product, all McAfee items must be enacted utilizing an extraordinary key.visit www.mcafee.com/activate for more subtleties.
isha
Regular Poster

norton.com/setup

Post by isha »

Norton is the most recommended antivirus software, widely used for its reliability in securing your online experience. It gives complete security to your valuable data and device, and with norton.com/setup security advancements, you need not worry about the security of your devices.
isha
Regular Poster

www.office.com/setup

Post by isha »

Get to know about installing and setting up office.com/setup. The advanced version of www.office.com/setup productivity suite opens new doors for you to provide the best business productivity experience across desktops, browsers, and mobile devices.
isha
Regular Poster

office.com/setup

Post by isha »

Download and Install office.com/setup . The users can get the Microsoft Office Setup from both the online or offline mode. In an online way, the user has to visit on office.com/setup and in offline mode, the user has to purchase the office Setup from the shop.
isha
Regular Poster

norton.com/setup

Post by isha »

norton.com/setup offers a fee-based suite of antivirus products which provide various malware detection method. User can protect their devices by regularly scanning the computer with Norton antivirus. norton.com/setup anti-virus suite uses virus definitions, suspicious behavior, emulation and the sandbox method to detect viruses.
fredluis
Forum Member

Post by fredluis »

Nice post, that was exactly i was looking for today. Informative. remodeling