Comic Editor/Writer For Collabs and Paid Jobs

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

CatherineLynn
Forum Member

Comic Editor/Writer For Collabs and Paid Jobs

Post by CatherineLynn »

I am a writer and editor, and am looking to start a career in the comics industry. I am also a recent college grad, with a B.A. in Communications. While I look for jobs, I want to get some more real world practice and collaboration, whether it is pro-bono or paid.

I lean more towards horror, drama and sci-fi, but am looking forward to collaborating in a number of other genres.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I would love to talk about how we can work together. Just shoot me an email at: catherinemesure@gmail.com.

ZaneLyne
Forum Member

Post by ZaneLyne »

Thank you!

ZaneLyne
Forum Member

Education

Post by ZaneLyne »

The life of Marjorie is great and her life shows me the pride of the persevering and gives me the fearlessness to go through my time on earth to support the others so individuals value my work and also this https://edubirdie.net/ website quick services is here to help you to manage your thesis work easily and the image of Marjorie is delightful. Individuals set our voyage to the following scene yet leave a memory for us.

stevecane
Forum Member

EADE19-001

Post by stevecane »

Education is the most important factor in every one life to change their lifestyle. I truly admire this update here about the literacy important for civil society thank you for sharing. Thumb up with EADE19-001 updates these would be pretty supportive and motivational as well.