Writer looking for work

Writer looking for artist? Artist looking for writer? Publisher or webmaster looking for either? Post here.

Moderator: Moderators

MikeG
Regular Poster

Writer looking for work

Post by MikeG »

Hey guys!

I'm an aspiring writer looking for work. I don't have any "real" experience or any published work yet but I have studied creative writing and have several screenplays and a graphic novel. If you're in need of a writer that understands story and character, I'm your guy. Feel free to message me, I'd love to talk to you!

PS - I also need an artist to bring my graphic novel to life but I understand that work and time is money. That being said, I'm a poor bloke but if you are an artist that would be willing to take a chance and go into a 50/50 partnership please contact me.
Colkay
Forum Member

Re: Writer looking for work

Post by Colkay »

Hello fellow poor artist, I'd love to go into a project 50/50. I'm new to the comic art world but have been doing traditional and digital art for years. I'd love to know the type of comic you have in mind. Thanks!
MikeG
Regular Poster

Re: Writer looking for work

Post by MikeG »

Hello!!!
Sorry for the late response. Please contact me via email twistedimage75@gmail.com and we can talk about it!